Hello & Welcome
Golden Connections founded by Doris Beckman is a community of women helping each other design the life they want to live. Our members have a curiosity about life and enjoy learning a wide variety of subjects such as "A man is not a financial plan", "Love the body you have while creating the body you want", and "Design your life with mini vision boards" just to name a few. We meet the fourth Wednesday of the month 12:30-1:30 pm at Sally Griffin Activity Center in Pacific Grove. The address is 700 Jewell Ave. Pacific Grove, CA 93950.
Other benefits include:
• Saving money with group shopping and sharing • Discounts and free offers from our partners
• Golden Connections Newsletter with Free Gift
Our separate home sharing program matches women with homes with women who are between homes. Home sharing is designed to break the cycle of homeless women, enable women to stay in their homes and encourage women who have left the community due to unaffordable housing to return to the area. Each match is based on the individual needs and interests of the women involved.
Golden Connections Mission is to make members feel part of a community, well informed and cared for. We empower women to design a happier, more independent and self-sufficient lives through education and support.
Golden Connections in the News:
• Marina woman developing 'community of women helping women' - Monterey Herald - January 9, 2015
Events Calendar - 2016
We meet the fourth Wednesday of the month 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm at the Sally Griffin Activity Center, 700 Jewell Ave. Pacific Grove, CA 93950.
- October 26, 2016: Janet Osterello, PartyLite, "How Fragrance Affects Your Life"
- November 22, 2016: Clothing Swap, "Letting Go of 2016"
- December 28, 2016: Hello 2017 Holiday Party
Free to members of Golden Connections, $15.00 for guests. Light snacks will be served. RSVPs are appreciated: Doris Beckman, 831-601-4584 or email@example.com