Hello & Welcome
Golden Connections founded by Doris Beckman is a community of women helping each other design the life they want to live.
Other benefits include:
• Saving money with group shopping and sharing • Discounts and free offers from our partners
Golden Connections Mission is to make members feel part of a community, well informed and cared for. We empower women to design a happier, more independent and self-sufficient lives through education and support.
Golden Connections in the News:
• Marina woman developing 'community of women helping women' - Monterey Herald - January 9, 2015
Events Calendar - 2017
- Coffee talk the first Thursday of each month 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Starbuck's in Target, Sand City
- Group grocery shopping after coffee talk
- February (TBA) "Is There a Home Share in Your Future?" This is for women who have a home to share and would like more information on how to find and good house mate.